A hybrid regulator is created from a regulator and a solenoid valve with the electro-pneumatic regulator series VY1. A maximum effective area of 670mm? (2B) can be covered by the combination of an ultra-compact electro-pneumatic pilot valve (22.4 X 30 X 39) and a 3 port, high-capacity exhaust main regulator (VEX1*00 series). Having the amplifier built into the electro-pneumatic pilot valve, only an external (24V DC) power supply and (1 to 5V DC) signal voltage need to be connected making handling simple. Using the VVEXB/2/4 series, a maximum 10 station manifold is possible.
- Electro pneumatic regulator
- Step-less control through electric signals
- Simple circuit configuration
- Internal or external pilot available
- Base mounted or body ported styles